- JD.com forms JV with Otto Group to sell foreign brands to China 2015-11-13
Chinese online retailer JD.com has formed a joint venture with Germany's Otto Group to sell more overseas brands in China.
- JD.com Q3 revenue surges 2015-11-17
Chinese online retailer jd.com on monday posted 44.1 billion yuan in net revenue for the quarter ending september, up 52 percent year on year.
- JD.com and Tencent expect big numbers in Nov 11 e-shopping event 2015-10-27
E-commerce player JD.com Inc plans to grab more shoppers from its archenemy.
- JD Smart to build smart eco-system 2015-10-22
The number of smart hardware start-ups is growing rapidly as "popular entrepreneurship and mass innovation" is encouraged by the government.
- Tencent, JD.com take e-commerce cooperation to next level 2015-10-17
China's Tencent Holdings Ltd and JD.com Inc are strengthening their ties in social e-commerce by creating a joint partnership to reshape the country's traditional marketing and advertising industry.
- China's JD.com leads fresh $500 million investment in travel site Tuniu 2015-05-08
Chinese travel website Tuniu Corp said on Friday it has sold $500 million worth of new shares to a group of investors led by JD.com Inc, China's No. 2 e-commerce site, as part of a tie-up to boost its customer base.