- One hour international transfer at Beijing new airport 2018-09-25
Passengers will need only 45 minutes for domestic transfers and one hour for international transfers at Beijing's new airport in southern Daxing district, according to a plan published by the Beijing Capital International Airport Co.Ltd.
- Updated plan released for southern Beijing 2018-09-20
An updated action plan was unveiled by the Beijing government on Wednesday detailing development of the city's southern area over the next two years.
- Beijing Daxing airport boosts aviation 2018-09-19
Beijing Daxing International Airport, the capital's new airport, is expected to boost the growth of China's civil aviation sector after it becomes operational in September next year.
- Beijing Daxing Intl Airport official name for new hub 2018-09-19
Beijing's new airport is officially named Beijing Daxing International Airport and expected to open before Sept 30 next year, the Civil Aviation Association announced at a news conference on Friday.
- Peking Opera performance impresses BDA audience 2018-09-13
Costumed performers were photographed during a Peking Opera staged in Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area (BDA), Aug 31.
- Online-offline integration shaping retail industry development 2018-09-11
With e-commerce giants and physical stores joining forces to expand online and offline integration, the concept of unbounded retail is shaping the future of the industry's development.