- China harnessing new logistics technology 2018-11-16
China's cross-border e-commerce sector has developed rapidly. In 2017, the transaction scale exceeded 8 trillion yuan ($1.15 trillion; 1 trillion euros; ￡891 billion), of which the cross-border retail market accounted for about 15 percent.
- BDA honored as national-level green park 2018-11-15
Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area (BDA) was selected as the only national-level green manufacturing park in Beijing, according to a list recently-released list by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
- Non-public sector set for boost 2018-11-14
Beijing will carry out a series of measures in fields including financing, tax reduction and increasing project opportunities to support the development of private companies, the city's mayor Chen Jining said on Monday.
- Singles Day brings smile to e-commerce platforms 2018-11-14
Chinese e-commerce platforms including Alibaba, JD, Pinduoduo, Suning and Vipshop announced their sales and orders figures of Nov 11 Singles Day sales festival, with numbers reaching new highs.
- IC companies display latest tech at 2018 IC World 2018-11-13
The 2018 IC World Conference opened in the capital’s Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area (BDA), on Oct 22.
- JD Daojia sets Singles Day record 2018-11-13
JD Daojia, a major Chinese online-to-offline platform that connects online demands with offline merchants, set a new record for daily peak orders, with total sales three times higher than last year's Singles Day online shopping gala.